- The club is a democratic organization, which does not discriminate against anyone as a result of ethnic origin, race or religious creed.
- The club at all times must adhere to the rules. The club is fully committed to safe guard the well being of its members. Every individual in the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for their rights, safety and welfare, and conduct themselves in a way that reflects the principles of the club.
- The Executive Committee shall be the officers of the club, the chairpersons of the Juvenile and grounds committees and 2 County board representatives.
- The Ruling body of the club is the Executive committee, who officers and members will be elected yearly at the AGM.
- Only fully paid up members are entitled to vote at the AGM.
Only fully paid up members are entitled to play for the club.
Any amendment to the constitution needs a majority of 2/3 at the AGM.
- Membership is on sale all year. However in order to qualify for the draw for match tickets, membership must be purchased before April 30th of the same year.
- The cost of membership will not be less than the previous year and will be decided at the AGM.
- An elected officer of the club shall not seek election for the same position after 3 years, and an option of 2 years.
The function of the Executive Committee shall be the following:
1) Listen to reports from all sub-committees at each meeting.
2) All major decisions must be taken by the executive Committee.
The Under-committee shall be elected at their own AGM.